• Wi-Manx has identified its business-critical processes and priorities if the Coronavirus outbreak escalates.
• We are confident that we can continue to deliver our services to our customers, and we are keeping our employees informed to ensure that business disruption is kept to a minimum.
• We shall continue to monitor the news regarding Coronavirus and assess the risks it poses to our business operations.
• Depending on the impact of the virus, some of our less critical operations may be reprioritised so that we can focus our attention on those critical processes.
• In all instances where a reprioritisation of our services may impact our customers, we shall ensure you are informed before such actions are taken.
In the meantime, we are maintaining excellent hygiene standards and following the recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Public Health England. Our main focus will continue to be the safety of our colleagues, partners and customers.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager or call 01624 641188.