As a Corporate Account Manager you will directly manage a portion of the Company’s customer base and ensure regular communication is maintained between yourself and these customers’. You will be expected to grow your customer base (centred on monthly gross profit) and minimise customer and service churn.
In addition you will also oversee an element of new business leads generated by the Marketing Team, website and other marketing driven campaigns whilst ensuring you meet all KPI’s and SLA’s.
Salary Expectations: Competitive remuneration package & uncapped OTE
- Provide class leading service and support to your customer base to ensure that Wi Manx remains their provider of choice.
- To grow your customer base (centred on monthly gross profit) using the Company’s product portfolio and ultimately achieve your sales target and associated KPI’s.
- Develop your existing customer base encouraging them to renew their contracts and/or sell new products to them.
- Contacting and arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- To minimise churn and ensure your customer base is in contract.
- To capture all relevant data in CRM for future intelligence and profiling.
- To proactively communicate with your customers in regards to new products and industry developments.
- To collaborate with marketing on projects that will help to drive new business growth.
- Participation in companywide projects.
- Effectively manage any customer feedback or enquiries, directing issues to the correct business department.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products and services, including features and benefits to discuss with clients.
- Proactively maintain your customer details (including Leads, Opportunities and deals won) in the CRM system.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries efficiently and to a high standard
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Fixed Recurring GP target as per the most up to date KPI document
- One Off GP target as per the most up to date KPI document
- Lead generation as per the most up to date KPI document
- Profiling target as per the most up to date KPI document
- Customer retention as per the most up to date KPI document
Skills & Knowledge
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills including face-to-face, telephone and e-mail
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation & problem solving skills
- IT literate, knowledge of email systems, organized.
- Knowledge of industry and/or sales
- Experience of using Salesforce.
- IT/Telecoms industry knowledge
- Prioritisation Skills
- Organisation Skills
- Knowledge of data centre products
Experience & Qualifications
- Sales and/or account management experience
- Objection handling
- Awareness of IOM culture
- Personal Time Management
- Experience of working within a team
- IT/Telecoms industry experience
- Field sales familiarity
- Qualifications in relevant fields
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the job title as the subject line.