Colocation should be considered if your business wants to own and control all of its hardware but you don’t want to establish your own data centre. You can simply move your systems into our state-of-the-art data centre, leaving all of your security and availability concerns with us.
A variety of colocation configurations are available to suit your business needs, including full, half and quarter racks, private suites and multiple ‘U’ of rack space.
If your operation has a requirement for high density hosting, the increased demands for power and cooling can also be accommodated within one of our HD rooms. HD hosting provision with Wi-Manx is ideal for high density blade deployments or large-scale cloud provision.
Colocation customers can also leverage the multitude of ancillary services on offer in our data centre such as high speed network connectivity, private circuits, load balancing, managed security, backups and fully outsourced management.
Single Server: 1U to 4U
Single server colocation is the ideal solution for when you need to locate a server, NAS or similar device in our data centre. For projects requiring >5U of colocation, our quarter-rack is the most cost-effective option.
Quarter, half and full rack colocation
For solutions requiring a greater amount of rack space our quarter, half and full rack configurations offer more rack space for your equipment, enabling your solution to scale with ease. If you have a specific configuration you require, whether it is in relation to the network or power specification, please get in touch.
Heywood House can also accommodate multiple rack configurations, secure “Pods” of racks, private suites and high density deployments.
Expert Advice and Support 24/7/365
Compliance with ISO027001 accreditation
We operate our own high performance, low latency MPLS network with 10E connectivity
HIGHEST LEVEL PROTECTION
Backup and effective data recovery
HD in row cooling systems
- Access to our first—class, super-efficient data centre in the Isle of Man, and key locations across the UK
- Varying colocation configurations built to your custom needs including full, half and quarter racks, private suites and multiple ‘U’ of rack space and HD provision
- Cut large capital and time investment with no need to purchase, deploy, scale and manage physical devices
- 24/7/365 support with a virtual hands service acting as an extension of your IT department as and when you need it
- Guaranteed optimum levels of physical and operational security- IOS027001 accreditation, periodic risk assessments, multi factor door entry systems , extensive CCTV monitoring, air-lock steel doors and anti-tailgating systems
- High Density (HD) in-row cooling systems cater to IT loads of up to 50KW per cab
- Benefit from enterprise grade facilities that may be out of your purchasing power
- Superior resilience with a multitude of backup and security options
- Latest generation temperature and humidity systems to ensure optimum server environment
- Running with Wi-Manx’s secure, high performance, low latency MPLS network with 10E connectivity
- The topology of the power distribution systems within our facilities ensure a fully diverse A+B power supply, backed by a pair of N+1 UPS systems, diesel generators and distribution paths
- Customer racks can be provided with redundant 16 or 32A feeds, single or three-phase with HD deployment available
- CCTV monitoring systems throughout our data centre
- Multi-factor door-entry systems (Card, Pin, Biometric)
- IG2000 Gas Fire Suppression systems and VESDA fire systems throughout
- Extensive DCIM and BMS systems
- Cold-Aisle containment systems AT 22 degrees C
- High Density cooling options (>20KW)
- Chilled water, under floor cooling and ‘free cooling’ capability