Wi-Manx data centre services provide first class data centre services. Our island data centre, Heywood House, is the most modern facility of its type on the Isle of Man, with a wealth of redundant power, cooling and network connectivity and it is ideally positioned to serve the most demanding hosting environments.
With N+1 Generator systems, 2N+1 UPS systems, diverse A+B power feeds, the latest generation of cooling, cold-aisle containment and security systems, Heywood House should be your first choice for hosting in the Isle of Man. We operate our own high performance, low latency MPLS network which has 10GE connectivity to London via Manchester, with resilient routes available via Ireland.
Our Enhanced MPLS network provides affordable, highly secure and highly reliable connectivity for businesses wishing to bring together geographically dispersed sites and unify all their communication needs on one platform.
Wi-Manx Enhanced MPLS supports voice, internet, cloud and WAN , each with Quality of Service (QoS).Enhanced MPLS allows you to manage traffic, optimise network performance and reduce business downtime. The network is supported by our dedicated Network Operations Centre (NOC) for 24/7 specialist monitoring.
With Wi-Manx Enhanced MPLS, businesses are able to choose from a range of connectivity options suitable to each site’s location and specify your own bespoke MPLS network. Working with the majority of network carriers we cover IOM, UK and Global business locations utilising fibre and copper based networks.
Optimised network bringing together the latest generation of voice, internet, cloud access and multi-site WAN in one network, increasing efficiency with prompt delivery of information.
Ethernet connectivity between two or more locations including Wi-Manx’s state-of-the-art datacentre.
Automated protection of circuits from Core MPLS Link and router failures.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
Guaranted QoS enabled bandwidth over the Wi-Manx MPLS Core, backed by SLA’s.
- Bandwidth provided is based on interface speed, either 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1Gbps
- Five levels of QoS for traffic prioritisation included
- Ethernet standards based IEEE 802.3
- Simplified WAN, voice and Internet provisioning
- Less than 20m/s latency
- Less than 1% packet loss
- Less than 10m/s jitter for 99.99% of the time
- 99.99% service availability
- Cisco and Juniper routers at each site with auto-failure
- Historic and Real Time performance and availability monitoring
- Wi-Manx will respond to faults raised by the customer via Phone/eMail
- Circuits from 2Mb to multi‐gigabit private fibre
- Available across the UK and internationally via partner MPLS networks
- Robust service level agreements (SLAs)
- Dedicated and guaranted bandwidth and performance
- Designated service managers and 24/7 technical support
- Guaranteed response times
- Full project management of network installation and testing of failover circuits
- BGP routing to separate data centres for true resilience
- SIP through our core network available
- Disaster recovery capabilities
- Fully managed migration and implementation
- Dedicated Enhanced MPLS Network Operations Centre (NOC) for 24/7 specialist monitoring