Ethernet Services from Wi-Manx provide secure, fast and reliable internet access for your organisation 24/7, with no contention or bottlenecks. With capacities from 10Mbps to 100Mbps, every leased line provides a dedicated, secure internet connection and is monitored by our network operations centre.
An optional backup solution can also be provided if uptime is critical, and with higher service level agreements and uptime guarantees than broadband as standard, it provides an ideal solution where reliability is essential.
All Wi-Manx Ethernet line solutions provide a fully-managed service, including the telecoms circuit rental, Internet connectivity, managed CPE and full technical support.
- An un-contended connection, giving a constant high speed
- A full monitoring service to ensure line reliability
- Managed service
- Highest bandwidth options
- Highest service level guarantees
- Fixed annual costs allowing you to budget in advance
Wi-Manx offers a number of managed services to compliment our ethernet line solutions, from firewall management to network and security planning.
Our managed network security solutions will enable your business to increase network protection, enhance quality and reliability while at the same time reducing your business costs.
Our solutions are designed around industry-leading firewalls from Fortinet. With internet threats on the increase can you afford not be protected?
Ethernet provides the ideal delivery method for low latency, reliable, high capacity internet for business. Ethernet connections from Wi-Manx connect directly to our network core which means you will receive uncontended, dedicated Internet access. Our Ethernet service is ideal for companies hosting their own services, high bandwidth internet connectivity, disaster recovery, backup or site to site connectivity.
Our Ethernet services can also be combined with a number of our other services including our Private Circuits, Wireless or DSL as a failover solution, managed firewalls and high availability solutions.
- Dedicated 1:1 business connectivity
- Bandwidth options from 10Mbps to 100+Mbps
- Fully-managed hardware pre-configured
- 100% service level agreement
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Resiliency on hardware and connectivity
- ADSL back-up on request
- Dedicated personal account management
- Online bandwidth usage statistics
- Unlimited IP address allocation and registration
- Optional professional network consultancy
- Optional cost-effective maintenance cover
- Superb customer service and technical support