Dedicated, reliable and scalable. Ethernet is the perfect choice for organisations that need consistent high performance.
Ethernet Circuits are provided with a range of bandwidth options, from 2Mbit/s to 1 Gig/s, and allows multi-site connectivity on and off-Island which can be used to carry voice and data by enabling Class of Service to ensure that critical services are prioritised to reduce traffic congestion and improve the performance of your network.
We have relationships with multiple leading Tier 1 carriers, enabling us to provide local, UK and International connectivity quickly and cost effectively.
Wi-Manx also provides a range of managed services to complement our Ethernet line solutions. Each circuit we install is tailored to suit your specific business needs therefore you are only paying for what your business needs, which means an increase in productivity and a reduction in your business cost.
Optimised network bringing together the latest generation of voice, internet, cloud access and multi-site WAN in one network, increasing efficiency with prompt delivery of information.
Ethernet connectivity between two Wi-Manx POP’s.
Automated protection of circuits from Core MPLS Link and router failures.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
Guaranted QoS enabled bandwidth over the Wi-Manx MPLS Core, backed by SLA’s.
- Bandwidth provided is based on interface speed, either 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1Gbps
- Five levels of QoS for traffic prioritisation included
- Ethernet standards based IEEE 802.3
- Simplified WAN, voice and Internet provisioning
- Less than 20m/s latency
- Less than 1% packet loss
- Less than 10m/s jitter for 99.99% of the time
- 99.99% service availability
- Cisco and Juniper routers at each site with auto-failure
- Historic and Real Time performance and availability monitoring
- Wi-Manx will respond to faults raised by the customer via Phone/eMail
- Circuits from 2Mb to multi‐gigabit private fibre
- Available across the UK and internationally via partner MPLS networks
- Robust service level agreements (SLAs)
- Dedicated and guaranted bandwidth and performance
- Designated service managers and 24/7 technical support
- Guaranteed response times
- Full project management of network installation and testing of failover circuits
- BGP routing to separate data centres for true resilience
- SIP through our core network available
- Disaster recovery capabilities
- Fully managed migration and implementation
- Dedicated Enhanced MPLS Network Operations Centre (NOC) for 24/7 specialist monitoring