The core purpose of this role is to lead, develop and execute the marketing strategies of the various IOM businesses. This will be through the creation and execution of marketing and public relations campaigns with the objective of enhancing brand awareness whilst generating business leads in a tangible, traceable method. The role will focus on GP growth of leading products and all campaign activity must relate back to a targeted product or service so the objective of generating leads is the consistently met.
- Enhance brand awareness through traditional marketing channels.
- Manage PR both externally and internally. Company PR messaging, external stakeholder messaging and reactive messaging for customer service.
- Events: Leading and delivering successful quarterly events for Wi-Manx Limited.
- New product introduction: Ensuring all marketing deliverables are met as part of the New Product Introduction process for priority products. Including, but not limited to, web content, sales collateral, sales proposals, launch campaigns and events.
- Reporting: Producing comprehensive marketing activity report so summarise ROI across all online and offline campaigns.
- Management of content for Wi-Manx Limited, Elite Comms Group, Bare Necessities Limited, CuppaCo Limited. Liaise with digital marketing team to ensure social media content aligns with campaigns via other channels.
- Management: Responsible for the marketing budget for Wi-Manx Limited and Elite Comms Group, building relationships with suppliers and outsourced marketing support for all Island based companies.
- Business functions: Customer support and operational management of CuppaCo Limited and Apex Yacht Charter Limited.
- Assist in the implementation of company projects and existing business.
- Email marketing and data management: Create, manage and implement the Isle of Man email marketing calendar and roadmap from content production through to scheduled sends. Working with sales team members to hit data management KPI’s to ensure maximum deliverability and ROI.
- Business gross margin growth vs target.
- Reporting: Production of existing and re-running monthly reporting for Wi-Manx and other Isle of Man based companies.
- Email Marketing and Data Management: Email marketing KPI’s are specific to each campaign (e.g. conversions & cost per acquisition). Working with sales teams to implement data management and keeping bounce rates below 1%
- New Product introduction: Deadlines for NPI are specific to each product and will be agreed with Product Manager ahead of any product launch or re launches.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of telecoms industry
- Computer literate, competence in Office based systems.
- Excellent communication skills including face-to-face, e-mail and telephone
- Good standard of English for written content
- Problem solving skills and creative thinking to effectively achieve objectives
- Organisation Skills
- Prioritisations Skills
- Professional and respectful attitude
- Trustworthy and professional manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as using your initiative
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer focus, committed to a customer focused approach.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Ability to think creatively
- Knowledge of multiple business areas
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree level educated or Marketing qualification
- A keen analytical mind, be strong on reporting, detail and accuracy
- Ability to be self-directed, highly motivated and have fun while working hard in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Strong project management and customer relationship skills
- Excel proficiency, comfort with numbers, tables, v-lookups and pivot tables
- Experience with Salesforce CRM