We have provided a range of innovative internet and hosting solutions since our formation 10 years ago. These services were provided under what is often referred to as an ‘ISP’ license.
This application seeks a license amendment that could see the company elevate itself from an internet service provider (ISP) to a fully licensed Isle of Man telecoms operator.
If successful in our application, this will mark the start of a new and exciting era for Wi-Manx and the Isle of Man. We would look to extend our communications product portfolio and continue to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
The Isle of Man Communications Commission will shortly be issuing a 30-day public consultation relating to our application. We expect this to be available on the Commission website in the coming weeks.
How does this benefit you?
- A full license would give Wi-Manx the freedom to deliver a range of next generation communication solutions.
- Customers will be able to benefit from our high levels of customer service and support, across the full spectrum of telecoms and voice services.
- Home users will benefit from further choice and competition in the market, across a wider range of services.
- Corporate customers will benefit from an enhanced range of SIP trunking , IP telephony and IP voice solutions.
- The Isle of Man will benefit from further investment in our infrastructure and a range of innovative, cutting-edge communication services.
- If successful in our application, you will be able to deal with the only 100% Manx owned telecoms provider.
We will continue to update our website with news relating to the application and also the consultation period.
If you have any queries relating to the application extension please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01624 641188.